Introduction

Anything that does not belong in the above categories.
sharpmz

Re: Introduction

Post by sharpmz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:07 pm

hlide wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:56 am
Well, if their text can be retrieved by a tool, I could have them translated with a translator then correct them.
I've sent them back to the owner.

Gortho

Post by Gortho » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:01 pm

So time for me, eh?

- male
- Poland

My first ever computer was MZ-731 with just a few programs and games included... Maybe that was the reason I got into programming. Could not play anything unless I wrote it myself ;) Started with BASIC, then learned assembly basics from the sharp manual by reading monitor listing :D

Lots of fun. Unfortunately long time ago I got rid of my old sharp. Then recently i decided to bring back some nostalgia and bought MZ-821. It was in a bit miserable state, but after some cleaning and soldering everything seems to be in perfect order.

Pacman

Post by Pacman » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Hi everybody!

- male too
- South West of France
- The MZ-721 was my first computer in the summer of 1984

I discovered the computer the previous year thanks to the college that had MO5 nano-network.
I have developed a lot of programs for the MZ-721 including some games like Catacombes (Sharp Basic), or Catacombes+ (Kuma Compiler) that have been on the site for about ten years now.
Currently I develop a software that can translate wav format tapes to mzf type files to recover all my programs directly without going through my MZ-721.
I am currently finalizing an MZ-700 emulator under Lazarus: the 1Z-013B monitor, the PCG-700, the sharp Basic, the kuma basic, the kuma compiler, and practically all the games I've been able to recover are working.
Finally, I have a digital interface project between a PC connected USB and a Sharp MZ-700 to exchange two-way data.

Regards